Popular Posts

Thursday, April 14, 2011

genie locks

Ok, so I decided to put the genie locks a.k.a yarn braids back in after two weeks of rest. I am happy with them but they take soo long to do. What should have been about a day turned into four because they were getting on my nerves. Neck and arm cramps just don't work for me. the funny thing is I wouldn't even be doing my own hair but my lazy a** sister acts like it takes too much time out of her life to do them for me. So now I can do them myself. Yay me! Anyways I figured out why I have been shedding so much hair lately. It is because my medication got adjusted again and now it is to low. I have an over-active thyroid and one of the many cons of having this is hair loss. The doctor has been a adjusting the dose on the meds to accommodate the hair loss and weight gain because I don't want either of them. But now I know so I can breath a little easier know that there is a legit reason for it. So now off to buy some hair vitamins. Gotta shop around cause I really wanna find some with a large amount of biotin in them. Anybody know of any good ones please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment