Popular Posts

Friday, March 25, 2011

Trying not to eat meat

So I decided that I would try to get healthy by cutting out meat from my diet for a while. Well it's been a week now and I am hungry. I really want a cheese burger with bacon on it, bad. My boyfriend thinks we should try and eat vegan for a while but when I told him what he would have to give up to do it, he changed his mind, lol. So i have to say, I did slip up a few times but it's only been a week so far so........ I think I'll be fine. Maybe we should have cut out simple carbs or something.

1 comment:

  1. This is funny! It's easier than you think you should go for a pescetarian diet on days you don't eat meat! My blog has quite a few articles on the subject when you get on it check for anything under the category pescetarian diet, fish, F2O...There are a good number of articles on the subject that should help you! My blod address is www.goodhealthdiva.blogspot.com there are a lot of healthy suggestions on it so go ahead and Follow and Like it on facebook...I will be following your progress on your meatless days! (lol)

    ReplyDelete